We recommend 2 buns per person (or 3 if you’re feeling really hungry!)
The buns will be delivered between 2-5pm Thursday 19th November.
They’ll be freshly cooked, individually wrapped, and cold. You will need to put them straight into the fridge to keep them fresh.
You can then reheat the buns on Thursday 19th OR Friday 20th – re-heat by Steaming for 8-10 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Don’t have a steamer? Let us know we’ll tell you how.
IMPORTANT – Please include the following info in the comments box at checkout:
- Which Beer and which Buns you want – We will send 50/50 meat/vegan buns and choose the beer for you if no preferences are given
- Which Vegan dipping sauce you’d like (we recommend Satay to anyone without a peanut allergy)
- If you cannot receive the delivery between 2- 5pm (we’ll do our best to accommodate you)
- Beef Bun – Cereals containing Gluten, Celery
- Vegan Bun – Cereals containing Gluten
- Meat Bun Sauce – Mustard, Soya
- Beef Bun Sauce (Satay) – Soya, Peanuts
- Vegan Bun Sauce (BBQ) – Soya